Sunday, February 08, 2009

How's That "Draining The Swamp" Thing Going? Part 2

Part 1 was here, a week ago. Part 2 is here, courtesy of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

When in the last election Democrats spoke of a "culture of corruption" in Washington, few realized they were making a promise.

The Obama administration is not yet three weeks old but already features a growing collection of ethically challenged officials.


Defend them, lefties, because they're your people. Can't blame President Bush for these problems!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just mentioning this to my husband the other day when someone on the television said something about Obama having been President for a three weeks. I said, "He's only been President for three weeks?!" This is the longest three weeks I believe I've ever lived! It's going to be a looooong four years.