Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Trivia

I'm going skiing today and will post the answer to yesterday's question when I get back tonight.

Not wanting to keep folks waiting, though, I'll schedule this post to appear at 4pm.

Today's question is:
What new Wonder of the World is located near Rio de Janeiro, Brazil?

Update, 6:46 pm: Skiing weather was perfect. Ski conditions were exceptional. I don't think I had to wait in a lift line until after lunch, and even then they were only a couple minutes. I'll post a picture or two later.

As for yesterday's trivia question, so many got it right--Major Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan. Bonus round: She got married during the course of the series; what was her husband's name?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know ... Christ of the Andes?

Dan Edwards said...

Hot Lips hubby's name was "Donald".

Darren said...

Christ of the Andes is actually a different statue; I had to look that up to be sure!

Anonymous said...

Darren: Well, I figured it was that enormous concrete statue of Christ ... and the only name I could think of was Christ of the Andes ... which didn't quite make sense to me since the Andes are in Peru ... but, hey, they were at least in South America! ;)