Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Arrogance And Hypocrisy Of Democrats

A couple weeks ago Senator Rodham Clinton accused Senator Obama of using tactics from the playbook of Karl Rove. Today it's Obama's turn.

“When in the midst of a campaign you decide to throw the kitchen sink at your opponent because you’re behind,” he said, “and your campaign starts leaking photographs of me when I’m traveling overseas wearing the native clothes of those folks to make people afraid, and then you run an ad talking about who’s going to answer the phone at three in the morning, an ad straight out of the Republican playbook, that’s not real change.”


I feel uplifted and unified already. How about you?

Update, 3/12/08: And now that saint Keith Olbermann has joined the fray.

Olbermann Slams Clinton in Special Comment: "You Are Campaigning As If Barack Obama Were The Democrat And You Were The Republican"


Yep, I'm definitely feeling the national unity.

2 comments:

Ellen K said...

I think that the Clintons will do whatever it takes to wind up back in Washington. I frankly do not think they would stop anything from happening. And that driving ambition is what scares me the most.

Anonymous said...

I guess all national emergencies happen at three in the morning...

I agree with ellen in the above note, Hillary does seem to change her pitch depending on the politics of the current primary.