Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tagged

It's been awhile since I've been tagged, and Kelvin at Moments in Time has restarted the clock.

The rules:
  1. The rules of this game get posted at the beginning.
  2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
  3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them read your blog. (I will email them instead--Darren)
  4. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.
And, the questions.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was nearing the end of my first year of teaching.

2. What are the 5 things on my to-do list for today?
It's Sunday, I shouldn't have a to-do list! But if I were to, I might mow the backyard, fold some laundry, do a load of dishes, read in the hammock-chair on the porch, and scrub the bathtub. OK, I'm kidding about that last one :-) Maybe I'll go for a scooter ride.

3. Snacks I enjoy
Me? Snackies? Never! But if I were to like snackies, I'd like Starburst, Skittles, Toblerone bars, and chocolate chip cookies.

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Travel. Travel, travel, travel. There's an entire planet to see, so rich in diversity that I couldn't see it all in a lifetime--but I'd try. Of course I'd hook up my friends and family, too, but mostly I'd travel. Have you seen the BBC show Planet Earth? I've only seen three episodes--but wow, they're good episodes.

5. Three of my bad habits
I chew my fingernails, procrastinate, and have a 10-second rule for dropped food (unless the floor's really gross!).

6. 5 Places I have lived
Sacramento area, SF East Bay, Saudi Arabia, Hudson Valley, and Colorado Springs

7. 5 Jobs I have had
Army lieutenant, inside sales coordinator, manufacturing manager, special projects manager, teacher

If you'd like more details on any of these, ask in the comments.

Tag, you're it! Steve Bartin of NewsAlert, Mike Antonucci of the Education Intelligence Agency, Eric Scheie of Classical Values, Jack Lacton of Kerplunk, and Middle School Secretary.

2 comments:

Kelvin Oliver said...

Hey Darren! Ah thanks for posting your answers. I really enjoyed learning a bit more about you. Not a snacks fan, eh? We all have the munchies here and there. Again, thanks. Keep the good work with your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Even though I'm a little hurt you didn't tag me, I went ahead and did it anyway...