Monday, August 26, 2019

England Is Different

I used to say that my heart is American but my soul is British.  Both sides of my family come from all over that blessed isle, and even though it's Europe, I feel at home in England (the only part of Britain I've ever visited).  (Let's not forget that the US Constitution represents the pinnacle of English Enlightenment thought!)

While viewing a video on YouTube yesterday, I noticed a video in the righthand column that looked interesting.  And then another, and another.  Well, there went an hour or more!  Here are some of the ones that entertained me most:










1 comment:

Auntie Ann said...

I was reading a live blog of the Tour de France at the Guardian, which often strays from talking about the race. They seemed very confused about what an "biscuit" was in the US.