Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Commies Are Back

Actually, they never went away.  Patrick Moore, cofounder of Greenpeace, left Greenpeace when it became to radical for him!  After the fall of the Soviet Union all the west's leftists needed somewhere to go, and they picked up on the environmental movement.  It didn't matter that capitalist countries have better environmental records than communist countries--because they don't really care about environmentalism.  They care about ending capitalism.

You don't believe me?  Perhaps you'll believe your not-so-lying eyes.  It's been awhile since I've linked to Zombie's work, but he's still the preeminent photojournalist of our age.  And yes, these communists are here in the People's Republik of Kalifornia, in lovely downtown Oakland.

If I wanted to get rid of them for good I'd just tell Raiders fans that those commies are Denver fans.  That would take care of the situation pronto.

2 comments:

maxutils said...

I'm assuming you made your last comment to get my dander up ... it did. First ... Raiders fans would lose to Denver fans, just like they do on the football field. But ... as a former season ticket holder ... ( I finally gained my senses) Raiders fans get a really bad rap. The ones from Oakland an NoCal are generally really cool. In fact? I will be sitting in the Black Hole for the Denver game with a friend who will be wearing his Peyton Manning Broncos jersey. The bad raiders fans? Not all of them ... but they come up from L.A. Which is why they also have serious problems when they play in San Diego. I know that's kind of off the topic ... but you know how much of a Raiders fan I am.

allen (in Michigan) said...

Different branches of the same, poisoned tree.

The modern environmentalist movement has nothing in common with what preceded it, the conservation movement. Like communists environmentalists see themselves as superior and thus the law-givers. So do communists. Beyond the details though they're interchangeable.