Monday, September 15, 2014

A Free Night

Today I took the first of (I think) six tests in my discrete optimization course.  I studied out the ying-yang, and the test certainly wasn't as hard as the one I studied for!  That doesn't mean I aced it, of course, just that it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  I'm convinced I didn't make any egregious "strategic" errors; any mistakes had to be of the "silly" or "bad calculation" variety.

I usually devote 2 hours each night to my master's program, but not after a test.  I take the test and then take the rest of the evening off.  Watch out, single people, I'm free tonight!

(OK, so I'm headed to Walmart to get some groceries.  Whatever.)

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

That's sexy. lol

My husband prefers Sam's Club and will come home with an entire carload of stuff when he goes.