Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm Dying



I started feeling lousy after lunch today, and by the time I got home from school I felt like death warmed over (and not very warm, either). I was on the couch for a couple of hours before I could even stand again. I have hopes of feeling well enough to work tomorrow!

I did drag myself into my library, however, to post this picture. A student gave it to me yesterday and gave me permission to post it here. Having no artistic abilities of my own (of any kind), I am always in awe of those who do.

Thank you, Loni!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Love the cartoon. Hope you are feeling better now.

Darren said...

I'm alive this morning and have high hopes that I'll make it through the day :-)

Kimberly Lloyd said...

You sound like you could use a hug! *grinning, running, and ducking*

Anonymous said...

Isn't Loni just the best ? She did my get well card last year. . .

Darren said...

Dan, I hope your 'get well' card didn't mention your death, as my cartoon mentioned mine!

Anonymous said...

It did, but it was greatly exaggerated.