Monday, September 10, 2012

First Test is Nigh

I'm done with Chapter 1 in my linear algebra class and have scheduled my first test for this Friday. I generally understand the homework and can answer the instructor's questions (when he asks them in the video), but still I'm somewhat daunted. Even though I feel ready--and I haven't even checked out the review questions yet--the stress curve goes up a little because there's always a possibility of failure.

Some shrink from the fear; I intend to use that fear, that possibility, to motivate me. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

KauaiMark said...

I would say "good luck" but it shouldn't be "luck" that gets the job done, right?

Darren said...

Napoleon said that he'd rather his marshals have luck than skill. In my case, though, I want skill.