Friday, May 21, 2010

Message To The Vice Principals At My School: Please Don't Do This

What else can I say but, "ew"?

An assistant principal at a Florida middle school sent a topless photo of herself to a 14-year-old boy, police say.

Lauren Shreve Tilo, a 30-year-old assistant principal at Middleton High School in Tampa, allegedly sent a cell phone picture of her breasts to the teenager on May 7 after meeting him while playing the popular online game World of Warcraft, MyFoxTampaBay.com reports.
Perhaps we should be thankful that it was just boobies.

5 comments:

Ellen K said...

Yeah, I know I have asked it before BUT
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

Darren said...

As I say periodically: there is very little that's appealing, and nothing that's sexually appealing, about a 14 year old boy. Why anyone would want to flash one is beyond me.

Law and Order Teacher said...

Darren,
What the hell is wrong with people? A 14 year old? Wow, most of the time I'm mad at their conduct.

Ellen K said...

These are seriously flawed individuals.

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

JUST boobies. Sad we have to be grateful for stuff like that, Darren. Whenever I read stories like this, I wonder how conversations devolve from "And how are you, Mrs. Smith?" to... other stuff. Like, what on earth sort of transition could POSSIBLY happen there. Puzzled.

No, no... don't answer that question. I'd rather be puzzled. :)