Thursday, September 01, 2022

Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc

Turning leftie isn't enough to save you:

“Go woke, go broke” is the slogan that keeps on giving. The latest installment of woke, politically active retailers now facing financial ruin in the form of shuttering stores and mass layoffs is none other than conservative-hating Bed Bath & Beyond...

As you’ll recall, BBB made headlines in early 2021 after it was confirmed by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell that the retailer had canceled his legendary MyPillow line at the same time he was involved with conservative activism on behalf of former President Donald Trump, specifically working on issues related to election fraud claims.

MyPillow is still in business, BB&B may not be for long.

I bought 2 MyPillows last year and love them--first pillows I've ever had that were comfortable for me. 

I always liked BB&B stores, but I cannot muster any sorrow for them here--only regret that "they chose poorly".

No comments: