Thursday, September 15, 2022

Brilliant Minds Think Alike

My school is undergoing its accreditation visit this year, and we're doing all sorts of meeting and talking and organizing in order to be ready.  At our last such meeting we met in various groups and came up with what we think the school does well, today we were to come up with a list of things where we need some improvement.  Our group came up with an interesting list, and I was sure that some of the things on that list were merely my pet peeves and maybe a few others'.

At the end of the meeting our group leader typed our comments into the shared document, and then called me over.  As it's a shared document, he could see what the other groups had come up with, and one group had already added its comments.

Their comments mirrored ours almost to a T.  I feel kind of vindicated.

No comments: