Tuesday, September 28, 2021

The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend

Or "politics makes strange bedfellows".  Or "a stopped clock is right twice a day".  Whatever.  I may agree with this woman on nothing else, but I'll agree with her on vaccine mandates, even if I don't agree with her reasoning:

A co-founder of the Black Lives Matter Greater New York chapter warned of another “uprising,” similar to the George Floyd protests of last year, because of vaccine mandates, reported the Daily Wire.

“We’re putting this city on notice that your mandate will not be another racist, social distance practice. Black people are not going to stand by, or you will see another uprising,” said Chivona Newsome.


1 comment:

Ellen K said...

I don't know if you saw this or not, but Trump supporters and BLM supporters were marching together in NYC in opposition to the vaccine mandates.
https://exgirlfriendrecovery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/living-together.gif