Friday, May 29, 2020

A Compliment

The end of the school year is fast approaching, and with it communications from students.  Some want higher grades, I've even had a request for a lower grade (don't ask).  Sometimes there are compliments in these emails, and this one made me feel good:

I forgot to thank you Sir, your class was the only one of use I had all day, where I wasn’t just on my phone or asleep. The material felt productive. Also I really appreciated the way you were never unfair or came to class upset. There was always a level of respect held in the class. I appreciate the time you spent teaching us , and I hope you are doing well.

Sincerely...

Nothing that happens today is going to top that.

1 comment:

Dan Edwards said...

Good Job Darren. It is always nice when a teacher gets such feedback from a student.