Friday, June 10, 2022

Good Phone Calls vs Bad

As calls to, from, and within Mexico and Canada are included in AT&T's monthly plan, I recently switched from Verizon to AT&T.  I was very happy with Verizon, but they charged me $5/day for phone/data use in Canada and Mexico and it didn't make sense for me to pay that if I didn't have to.  So far I've been as pleased with AT&T's service as I was with Verizon's, and the price is competitive.

I wanted to see if my first autopay went through so I fired up the myATT app on my (new) phone and started scrolling until I found that yes, the payment had gone through.  Then something else on that app caught my eye:

Your security is our top priority

24/7 proactive network security with AT&T Mobile Security and ActiveArmor--Always on!

168 calls analyzed

111 calls blocked

Holy crap!  That's a lot of spam/scammer calls!

No comments: