Saturday, September 07, 2019

Army at Michigan

Army has the 2nd longest current winning streak (10 games) in the NCAA.

Michigan is ranked #7.

The line is Michigan by 22 (earlier this week it was 23).

I'd love to see Army play a great game--so great, in fact, that I get to shout the English language's two prettiest words when together, and shout them many times:  Touchdown, Army!

I'm hoping for the biggest upset of the year, but I'm not going to pretend this isn't going to be an uphill battle. 

Update:  Army never trailed until the last seconds, losing 24-21 in 2OT.  The Michigan fans hated the entire game, while we Army fans were excited as heck.  Sure, I'd rather we had won, but I can't feel too upset by this outcome. Go Army!

2 comments:

Pseudotsuga said...

Wow,that's a tough loss. So close!

Mike Thiac said...

I saw it from the 4th quarter on, was a great game, in spite of the outcome.