Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Back At Work

What a fun day yesterday was.  No, it wasn't as thrilling as Monday's events at the Supreme Court, but it was fun nonetheless.

The day started with a few of us being interviewed by education writers from a variety of print and digital media.  When that was over, we were done and I made my way to Dulles Airport.

While there I was on the phone with a (pilot) friend who reminded me of the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum "annex" there at Dulles.  I hopped on a bus ($2 each way) and got to spend about an hour there.  Eventually I'll post pictures but I still need to catch up on sleep.

Then I got on a 777 to SFO and had 3 seats all to myself!  It was almost luxury.  Got home about 1am.

My classroom looked in good shape today, everything was in its place.  It's so nice to have a substitute teacher who doesn't just read the newspaper and allow bedlam.

So much to catch up on starting tomorrow....

No comments: