Thursday, April 07, 2022

Spring Break Starts After School Tomorrow

I have nothing planned until next Friday, when I have rehearsal events for a wedding of which I am a part.  I don't have so much as a camping trip planned for this coming weekend or early in the week.

This evening I thought of going to Guadalajara (because I haven't been there before, except for the airport), to Reno, to Vegas, to Palm Springs.  None of them is jumping out at me.  Maybe I don't really want to go anywhere.  Maybe I just want to stay home and sleep in each day.

That doesn't much sound like me, but I guess it's possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleep, hike, read and look for new flooring.

guest said...

Wade through the "California's Gold" archive and follow in the footsteps of Huell Howser:

https://blogs.chapman.edu/huell-howser-archives/category/californias-gold/

I love Huell.

Darren said...

Huell was great.