Sunday, October 18, 2020

My Duty Is Almost Complete

 

I need to go to the post office tomorrow, so I'll drop this off then at the dropbox at my local City Hall, which is right next to the post office.  At that time my duty in this election will be complete.

The top right area I cut out in the photo above is my ballot tracking information.  I have signed up at the WheresMyBallot web site so I will know when it is received by our election officials.  Here's part of what that site shows so far:

Update, 10/19/20:  Duty complete for the next two years:

 

Update #2, 10/21/20:  No change yet at WheresMyBallot.sos.ca.gov .

Update #3, 10/22/20:  I got an email notification today:  "This is a message from Sacramento County Elections. Your ballot for the 2020 General Election was received and will be counted. Thank you for voting!"

No comments: