If you are a parent, teacher or concerned citizen, join our coalition. If you know in your heart there is no such thing as a bad teacher, stand up and be counted. E-mail Us!
Our Raison D'Etre:
- The national hysteria over student achievement means that teachers all over this nation and city are under assault.
- There is no such thing as a failing teacher, only failing students, parents and principals.
- Failing teachers need love and support, not criticism.
- It's not a teacher's fault if a child doesn't learn.
- Failing teachers need to feed their families too.
- People who aren't teachers have no right to judge teachers. Hug, Don't Judge!
- ALL teachers are inherently great.