Sunday, March 06, 2005

50th Post--Something I Wrote Before Blogging

For my "Silver Jubilee" post, #50, I thought we'd take a trip down memory lane and tell about a little experience I had over a year ago, all because of a little article I wrote for my high school's newspaper.

The Original Article (darn, not available online anymore)
Local Channel 3's Story
A Local Blogger Picks Up On It

Disciplinary action? It was tried. Part of the agreement ending "the big fight" is that I'm not allowed to divulge what the agreement is. If you're reading this blog you're smart enough to know what that means and why it's part of the agreement.

2 comments:

Stephanie Ozenne said...

You really are a trouble-maker, aren't you? ;) That's the sort of thing I'd think about and never do. Even though I can't read the whole thing, it sounds like nice satire. This makes me wonder why parents were upset - did they think you really meant it, or just that it was to coarse for their little angels' ears?

Darren said...

More the latter.

Of course, it didn't seem to bother anyone that their babies were walking by, or participating in, groping and tonsil-licking and other acts--not in out-of-the-way places but right in the main halls and quad of the campus! Talk about an elephant in the living room....