Thursday, May 11, 2023

Next School Year's Schedule

We got Version 1.0 of next year's course schedule today.  A few weeks ago we got to put in our wish lists for what classes to teach, what planning period we'd like, and how many different courses we'd like to teach, and in the math department at least, it seems like most of us got most of what we asked for.

The schedule will no doubt go through many iterations between today and the beginning of school, which is now the 2nd week of August, but for myself at least, I like this rough draft and hope my part of it doesn't change.  For the first time in a lot of years, I'll be teaching all "upper level" courses, at least for the first semester.  It's likely that one of my upper classes will switch to a lower level course in the 2nd semester but I don't know that for sure.

I have 4 more years.  I'd like a nice schedule for my last 4 years.

No comments: