Friday, August 05, 2022

Blog Appearance

It had been a couple years since I changed the look of the blog, so I tinkered with colors.

OK, the lime green background didn't go over very well.

So I tried switching it back to its usual gray.  No can do--I click on gray and I get blood red!  I don't know what the problem is, but the colors buttons don't seem to be working correctly, and I can't get gray out of any of them.

Since contrast seemed to be part of the issue, I've made the background blue until I can figure out how to get back to gray.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! So much easier to read.

Anna A said...

I like this combination of colors, also.

Darren said...

Here it is a week later, and clicking on gray *still* makes the blog red! So I guess it's going to stay blue for awhile....