Tuesday, August 17, 2021

What About The Bears and the Elk and the Bison and the Birds?

How much kookier do we need to get before even the lefties admit this administration has gone too far?

If you want to visit one of America's national parks, there's an essential item you must bring: face masks.

Showing that even wilderness areas aren't free from the reach of the Covid-19 Delta variant, the National Park Service announced Monday that it is immediately enforcing mask rules.
 
I'm glad I got to visit so many parks this past summer, when people were slightly less bat-crap insane.
"Being vaccinated is the most effective way to protect yourself and your loved ones from the dangers of the coronavirus," said Capt. Maria Said, an epidemiologist in the NPS Office of Public Health and a member of the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps. 
 
"Masking in addition to being vaccinated will help prevent the spread of new variants and protect those who are more at risk of severe disease. This simple act of kindness allows us to be safe while we continue to enjoy the benefits of our national parks." 
Screw your "simple act of kindness".   You don't want to get or die from the 'rona, take reasonable safety precautions.  Stop trying to compel me to do it for you.  I am not responsible for your phobias and hypochondria.  I'm tired of this gaslighting wherein I am the bad guy because I don't want to comply with your compulsion and "pandemic theater".
 
This is why we need a Republican president.  Lefties only care about governmental overreach when the president has an (R) after his name.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stick with teaching math instead of showing your ignorance when it comes to science ;)

Darren said...

Don't you have someone to report for not wearing a mask or something?

Ellen K said...

I saw a great Epoch News TV interview saying what I've been echoing from my cousin for years-the massive wildfires are caused because over overgrowth in national forests. More trees are not necessarily better for a region that is primarily desert. I doubt mainstream media will ever carry this interview, but it's well worth watching because many of the problems regarding the stripping of water tables to making animal rights people feel better has resulted in systemic failure throughout the Pacific West.
https://youtu.be/m50UGsSqN6U

Anna A said...

Anonymous, and I am making a guess about where you stand on a certain issue.

What about "My body, my choice" Seems like it should apply here as well.

Anonymous said...

No one who has had a mask-induced asthma attack (I have, they are NOT FUN) would call wearing a mask a "simple act." What makes me totally frustrated is people who think that wearing a mask or not is necessarily tied to politics.