Monday, December 28, 2020

Summer Plans

This past summer, my plan was to go to the Star Trek convention in Vulcan, Alberta, Canada.  With the US-Canadian border being closed, though, my trip planning got me as far as Yellowstone National Park.  What about this summer?

Again I plan to head north--Vulcan, Banff, and British Columbia.  If that doesn't work out, though, I'm going to head south to San Felipe, Baja California, where I'm looking into buying a vacation casita.

My passport is getting stamped this summer, one way or another.

3 comments:

Pseudotsuga said...

You ever heard of the Haida Gwaii, the islands off the coast of BC? They're pretty remote and wild, and difficult to get to-- which is why I'd love to see them. They might not be your thing, though.

Mike Thiac said...

Beth and I may yet make it to Ireland. The Blue Knight International was originally set for 2020, then moved back to 2021. Now, thanks to Ireland being shut down thanks to Covid, it’s reset for 2022.

Darren said...

I like to visit and view remote places--but generally I prefer towns and cities as a base from which to acccess them.