Thursday, April 23, 2020

Imitation Is The Sincerest Form of Flattery

A couple of the times I've eaten out in the last couple weeks I've had a bacon cheeseburger.  Eating two animals at once, it doesn't get better!

But I don't need to eat out every night, I have plenty of food in the frig.  A bacon cheeseburger sounds good, no?  Well, I don't have hamburger buns, trying to cut down on breads.  I do have flour tortillas, though.  And beef patties with the cheese "built in".  And salad mix.  And ketchup.  And, of course, bacon.

So I fried up a some bacon, as well as two beef-and-cheese patties--gonna make 2 "burgers".  Anyway, a patty, some bacon strips, some salad mix, and some ketchup, all on a tortilla, and then topped with another tortilla.  Wrap the sides around, eat it like a burrito!

So good, so easy, so what I wanted.

No comments: