Saturday, March 07, 2020

NOW I'm Inconvenienced

It's enough that my allergies, and the coughing therefrom, causes some people to freak out about coronavirus--so much so that I joke about my "corona-cough".  I can tolerate that.  This, though?  This is going a step too far:
Costco is suspending free samples over safety concerns with the spread of the coronavirus.

It was not immediately known if Costco has pulled samples from all stores in the U.S. or only in select areas or when the suspension would end.

Club Demonstration Services, which provides in-store marketing events for Costco, declined to comment late Friday and referred calls to Costco. Costco did not respond to USA TODAY's request for comment.

Costco stores in California, Washington state and Florida said they did not know when Costco would begin offering free food samples again.

No comments: