Saturday, March 07, 2020

Kyoto Is Now On My List

For those of you who are into Myers-Briggs, I'm an ISTJ-T.  That makes me a "logistician", one of the most common personality types.  The extra T stands for "turbulent", whereas the other alternative is aggressive.  Reading the descriptions for both, I'd have thought I was an ISTJ-A, but the test says otherwise.

Anyway, I took that test (for the zillionth time in my life) because I ran across this article about where you should travel given your Myers-Briggs personality type.  I need to add Kyoto to my list:
If anyone lives by the book, it’s the ISTJ – which is why they thrive in the peaceful, orderly environment of Kyoto, Japan. The ancient city is replete with temples, museums, and shrines that pique the ISTJ’s intellectual senses as they pace through their spreadsheet of activities.

Hotel tailored to your type: At Villa Sanjo Muromachi Kyoto, a local, Kyoto-based publisher offers highly organized concierge services with “travel solutions” geared toward individual interests.
What's your type? Where should you go?

No comments: