Monday, July 08, 2019

Victoria Is A Beautiful City

Arrived in Victoria Sunday morning and have been going nonstop ever since.  Leaving for Vancouver tomorrow afternoon.

Here are the two iconic buildings along the Victoria waterfront.  If you've seen these, you've seen touristy Victoria.

The (Fairmont) Empress Hotel:


The provincial Legislative Assembly Building:



And then there's your blog host having some fun:







Obviously having a great time.  I've been here before, but today was the first time I'd visited Craigdarroch Castle:


Butchart Gardens tomorrow, followed by a ferry ride to Vancouver.

2 comments:

David said...

Nice. I will be in Vancouver this weekend leaving for a cruise. When you said Let's Go Lions, I thought you were in Detroit.

Darren said...

No, I did not vacation in Detroit!

I did, however, take a nice picture of a Holland America ship passing under the Lions Gate Bridge on its way to Alaska.