Friday, June 07, 2019

Final Exams

Yesterday was undergrad final exams for 1st and 2nd period.  My first period was all seniors except for 1 junior, and my prep period is 2nd period.  That one junior showed up but, having taken his finals with the rest of the class, he went to the band room all period to rehearse for the graduation exercises performance.

So I had no students yesterday.

Today was 3rd and 4th period finals.  My 3rd period had two juniors in it and neither of them showed up, having taken their finals with the rest of the class.  My 4th period is freshmen/sophomores, but I have a student teacher that period!  (Yes, I stayed with the class 4th period to answer questions, proctor the final, etc, as two sets of eyes are better than one).

So far, all of my finals are graded and semester grades are calculated.  Monday is 5th and 6th periods, and the two juniors in 5th period have already taken their final exam.  So I'm just waiting for 6th period pre-calculus--and that is not a multiple choice final! 

Just a few more days, then I get new tires on my trailer and head out to visit a couple national parks!

No comments: