Thursday, August 12, 2010

Blogging Will Be Nonexistent For A Couple Days....

My next-door neighbor is a member of a scooter club, and since I, too, have a scooter, I'm get early knowledge of all the club's major activities.

Last year's rally was at Lake Tahoe. This year's is in Sonoma County, with the big Saturday ride going out to see the redwoods and the coast. My bike is already at the campground, the USS Egg-terprise trailer is hitched to the car, and I'll be leaving late tomorrow morning.

Don't know if there's wi-fi at the campground or not; I'm not even taking the laptop. I'll be totally unplugged for over 48 hours. Help me!

2 comments:

maxutils said...

The first rule of Scooter Club is: You don't blog about Scooter Club.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I wonder where that question about the capital of Nevada came from?... :-)