Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Personality Type

I took a personality quiz at the LA Times. It's of no scientific value whatsoever, but it's easy and fun! Because there were a couple answers where I couldn't decide between a couple of choices, I went back and retook it and got the same results.

Click here to see the answers I chose (at least the first time), my personality type, and to take the quiz yourself:

You're a Dynamo

You believe in positive mental attitude. You're energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures. Conscious of your place in the world, you like to stay informed about social and political issues and feel a duty to be environmentally responsible. You are inspired to make your mark and leave a positive legacy. You are energized by your vibrant network of friends and colleagues. Tech savvy and hungry for knowledge, you live life to the full, always seeking new adventures that broaden your horizons and take you out of your comfort zone.

You really value your friends and appreciate the buzz that you get when you spend time with them. You have a voracious appetite for fun. You like to throw yourself into new experiences and are open to the potential that exists to grow and develop as a person. Sometimes nothing is more appealing than the idea of truly getting away from it all to recharge your batteries and come back firing on all cylinders. Dynamo I believe in positive mental attitude. I'm energetic and curious, with a love of life and an infectious enthusiasm for new adventures.

Kinda sorta true, but what's nifty is they recommended some news articles based on my choices, and I really liked the articles!

No comments: