Sunday, August 16, 2009

Circumnavigation Complete

Some might wonder where I was this weekend, why I wasn't posting. Well, ever since I bought Bikenstein...
...8 years ago, I've wanted to take a drive around Lake Tahoe. A local scooter club had a rally there, so I made camp with my latest vehicular purchase, the USS Egg-terprise...
...and, after having my scooter trailered up to Tahoe, I joined the rally. We were quite spread out on our run, having over 70 bikes! Here are a many of them parked in front of the Cal-Neva at north shore...
...and here's a view of the lake from a former fire lookout point. The view is looking south...
...and the Cal-Neva is the large set of buildings just to the right of the point.

It's a rough way to spend a weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You trailered your scoot to the rally? Poser! lol j/k. There are SO many good roads in the foothills, gear up and go for a ride!

Please though, wear full protective gear all the time. Get a full-face helmet too.

To the drivers reading this blog: PULL OVER and let riders pass you. Makes it less stressful and easier for everyone.

Darren said...

I had to drive up with the Egg-terprise.

Anonymous said...

WEAR FULL PROTECTIVE GEAR! Full face helmet!!

Darren said...

And a Michelin Man outfit?