Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday Trivia

The answer to yesterday's question is:
West Point, New York.

Today's question is:
Who are the authors of the Federalist Papers?


Mrs. Rider said...

Madison, Jay, and Hamilton.

Publius said...

Alexander Hamilton
James Madison
John Jay

but they used my name. Shhhh.

Anonymous said...


Steve USMA '85 said...

Whoa...that's a good one.

I am pretty sure two are John Adams and Thomas Jefferson. The third though I think is lesser known. Can't come up with a name. Guess I'll (hopefully) have to go with two out of three.

Just for a try though, James Madison?

Fritz J. said...

The Federalist Papers, a series of advocacy essays for ratification of the Constitution, were written by James Monroe, Alexander Hamilton, and John Jay. Hamilton wrote the most and Jay the fewest. As I recall several of them were collaberations by Hamilton and Monroe, but I could be wrong on that.

Chanman said...

James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, and John Jay.