Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Simon Fraser University

When I go through my Statcounter data to see who visited this blog and how they got here, I always enjoy seeing visitors from elsewhere in the Anglosphere, especially our neighbor to the north. I especially enjoy seeing visitors whose IP address indicates they're from Simon Fraser University.

Huh? Where?

I've visited Vancouver and Victoria, British Columbia, a few times (love it there!!!) and hence know that Simon Fraser University is a school in the greater Vancouver area. Seeing visitors from there always reminds me of my trips to British Columbia, and those are good memories, indeed.

Tonight I got to thinking: what if Fraser's middle initial was T? What would the university's sweatshirts say? :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have an STFU coffee mug I got solely to take to meetings.