Wednesday, December 07, 2022

What Is News?

This morning when I woke up I checked the news on my phone.  Two of the sites I went to were CNN and Fox.  Given CNN's political slant, it's not surprising that the top 3 stories (and several related "sub-stories") on their (mobile) web site all related to politics--the Georgia Senate run-off, President Trump, and a Supreme Court case.  This is to be expected.

What I could not find anywhere on the front page of their site was this story:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/loudoun-county-superintendent-scott-ziegler-fired-after-grand-jury-report-handling-sexual-assaults

How is this not news?  I guess they don't consider it so if it doesn't support their viewpoint. 
 
Those of us on the left and right live in two different worlds, watch two different movies.
 
Update, 12/10/22:  link didn't work before, fixed now! 
 
Update, 12/13/22:  Merrick Garland, who clearly doesn't have the temperament to sit on the Supreme Court, referred to these parents as domestic terrorists. 

No comments: