Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Jordan Peterson Talks About Identity Politics

"You don't know anything about my background or where I came from, and it doesn't matter to you, because fundamentally I'm a mean white man. That's a helluva thing to say in a debate...The fact that race got dragged into that particular comment is a better examplar of what the hell I think is wrong with the politically correct left than anything else that could have possibly happened."

Jordan Peterson is good.  Watch the whole thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched this entire debate- the two liberals were so sure they were totally right and Peterson in their opinion, was obviously mislead or just stupid. I appreciated Stephen Fry; Peterson just blows them all away. His interview with Camille Paglia is worth the time to listen to and there is another 90 minute interview with a British columnist that I watched over the weekend. Watching him pause and actually think about his answer is so absent from today's public discourse.