Monday, December 24, 2018

Back Home

Took off after work on Friday, headed south to meet up with a cousin of mine from Phoenix and some of her family.  On Saturday we spent 8 hours at Magic Mountain in Valencia--hadn't been there since I was a kid.  All of us "got our steps in" on Saturday!

Visited some friends in Stevenson Ranch yesterday, friends that I hadn't seen in years, and then got on I-5 North and headed home.  It was nice to sleep in my own bed.

Update:  We did lunch in a sports bar at Magic Mountain, and during lunch I think I watched Army score 21 points in the Armed Forces Bowl.   After lunch we waited in a long line for a roller coaster, during which I watched Army score a few more times.  I've never seen Army play a game like they did on Saturday!  The final shot from the ESPN app on my phone:
For a ball control, running team like Army, this was phenomenal!  Made the day even better than it was already shaping up to be.

Here's me after our last roller coaster ride:


No comments: