Tuesday, November 21, 2017

My Plan For The Day

I can't believe that Thanksgiving break is already almost half over.  Where the heck has the time gone?!

I'm staying on track with grading quizzes; in fact, I've even upped the numbers.  My plan is now to grade 10 stats quizzes a day and 5 pre-calculus quizzes a day; this will ensure that all quizzes are graded before I get back to work next week.

Last night, after going to dinner with my mother for her birthday, I watched Gods and Generals.  Tonight, after going to dinner with my niece, I'll watch Gettysburg.    Maybe early this afternoon I'll go to the theater and see Justice League.  I've heard that movies are less expensive on Tuesday.  I don't know this for sure, though, as I don't go to the movies much at all.  In fact, I think this will be only the 3rd movie I'll have seen in a theater this year, after Dunkirk and Wonder Woman.

That's pretty much my plan for the day!

No comments: