Monday, February 06, 2017

Fake News? I Gotcher Fake News Right Here.

When there are this many stories, it's not just a coincidence.  It's planned, conspiracy-like.
16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won
Here they are:
Early November: Spike in Transgender Suicide Rates...
November 22: The Tri-State Election Hacking Conspiracy Theory...
December 1: The 27-Cent Foreclosure...
January 20: Nancy Sinatra’s Complaints about the Inaugural Ball...
January 20: The Nonexistent Climate Change Website ‘Purge’...
January 20: The Great MLK Jr. Bust Controversy...
January 20: Betsy DeVos, Grizzly Fighter...
January 26: The ‘Resignations’ At the State Department...
January 27: The Photoshopped Hands Affair...
January 29: The Reuters Account Hoax...
January 31: The White House-SCOTUS Twitter Mistake...
January 31: The Big Travel Ban Lie...
February 1: POTUS Threatens to Invade Mexico...
February 2: Easing the Russian Sanctions...
February 2: Renaming Black History Month...
February 2: The House of Representatives’ Gun Control Measures...
The Reuters Account Hoax is just blood libel. Nothing more, nothing less.  Go read it.

2 comments:

Ellen K said...

Nobody believes anyone anymore.
I know I don't.

BB-Idaho said...

The ammunition company I retired from 1+ years back has seen sales
slump badly since Trump was elected. Fact
When Trump got five draft deferments for business (fricken) school,
I enlisted, when he bragged of paying no taxes for ten years, I paid mine. While he used eminent domain to further his real estate deals,
I worked 7 days a week at an Army Ammunition plant supplying the
troops in VN Fact. When the gun nuts worried about ammo with a set shelf life, I reported that impossible. Fact When his spokesman uttered "..president's actions will not be questioned", I was remined of Dr. Goebbels and the Third Reich. If you of conservative bend have anything to offer other than fear and loathing of the
'left' I truly wonder what that may be. You have elected your choice,
and I fear it can only end in proto fascist chaos. Just saying.