Monday, July 15, 2013

Where Does This Motivation Come From?

I put up the patio cover/gazebo.  Bought new patio furniture.  Assembled the picnic table.  Today I stained the underside of the picnic table and disassembled the hot tub enclosure.

Tomorrow I'll stain the top side of the picnic table, and use the picket fencing from the hot tub enclosure to make a new gate to keep Boomer in the back yard.

Still need to repair the patio concrete, but the supplies are already purchased and ready to go.

What the heck?  I'm supposed to be lounging with a Kindle in one hand and an iced tea in the other.  Where is all this motivation to work coming from???

1 comment:

PeggyU said...

I don't know where the motivation came from, but I wish you would share some with me. My to-do list is long, and summer is flying by.