Friday, August 06, 2010

Why Blogging Will Be Light For The Next 24 Hrs Or So

When I was in high school a friend and I had tickets to see Fleetwood Mac in concert. Shortly before the concert date, Stevie Nicks caught a cold (that's the official story) and the tour had to be rescheduled. When it was, Sacramento was dropped from the list.

In 1984 Christine McVie, one of the 3 lead vocalists for Fleetwood Mac, was touring to promote her solo album. She performed at West Point in late spring. It was a good show.

Three years ago I wrote about seeing Lindsey Buckingham, guitarist and another lead vocalist for Fleetwood Mac, in concert at Tahoe.

28 years after that concert was canceled, I'll see the 3rd Fleetwood Mac vocalist in concert:



I've seen her once before, but only for two songs.

All of this is to explain why there will be no blogging for the next day or so!

1 comment:

Mike Thiac said...

I'm seeing Pat Benatar next Friday....the 13th!

Have a great time man!