Friday, January 16, 2009

Grokking Trig

One of the few things I got out of reading Heinlein's Stranger In A Strange Land was the word grok, which I'll define as complete, total, metaphysical understanding.

Want to review some trig and have some fun? Then spit out your chicle, cleanse your aura, get your chicken feet off the desk in front of you, and watch a few of my students who obviously have too much free time!



Note the witty play on words with grok.

And yes, I might have to throw a few extra credit bones their way.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your site by searching "left coast" and like what I see. Your students are great! gail (On the right coast...)

Anonymous said...

May I suggest the Eagles Take it to the Limit as a following act for your precalc students? ;)

Anonymous said...

Sorry ... my grammar is showing... Eagles'

Darren said...

I like your idea so much that I'm already working on the lyrics--I'll do such a video myself.

Eric W. said...

Needs more cowbell.

Darren said...

Eric, do you have a feevah?