Thursday, July 31, 2008

Problem With Blogger

Blogger's automated system has determined that this blog might be a spamblog and has disabled it--just before my Cancun trip and my planned Picture of the Day!

If you're reading this, it means they've unblocked it after determining that this is not, in fact, a spamblog. I hope you're reading this shortly after I write this.

Update, 8/1/08: Apparently this was a large problem affecting many blogs. I'm glad the folks at Blogger restored everything so quickly.

4 comments:

KauaiMark said...

They tagged mine also. You're lucky. Some have had their blog blocked for weeks.

So far mine's been down for only a day...and counting.

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

They did this to my blog, too!

Mine is still disabled, though, so consider yourself lucky!

What a nuisance.

Darren said...

Here's to hoping your blogs are back up and running soon.

Melissa B. said...

Good luck with Blogger. I don't really understand their why's nor their wherefore's.