So how, exactly, is Radical Islam different to the Ku Klux Klan?
- The Klan believes that God is on their side
- The Klan cover their faces and, in fact, wear fully body suits not unlike the niqabs above
- The Klan does not allow women to hold formal positions in the organisation
- The Klan hates Jews and is anti-Zionist
- The Klan hates homosexuals
- The Klan used terror tactics of burning and bombing churches and the homes of its opponents
- The Klan lynched innocent blacks (Islamists behead innocents)
Answer. It's not.
Radical Islam and the Ku Klux Klan inhabit the same moral vacuum.
If you can't recognise that Radical Islam and the Ku Klux Klan are kindred spirits and this is the type of evil we're fighting against then you really are a moral idiot.
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Islamofascists and The Klan
Not a new rock group, but a comparison.