Friday, June 29, 2018

Busy Day

Plane got in late last night, but I had to be up relatively early this morning. While in Mexico I got word of a trailer for sale, and made an appointment to see it the morning I got back.

Now, you might remember how much fun I've had in my current trailer (for example, 2nd picture here)--but I'm getting old and need a little more room and comfort.  So we met, I inspected, we shook hands, and we're meeting tomorrow for the paperwork.

I came home, emptied out my fiberglass trailer, and started scrubbing.  It's got a few splotches of mold on the walls from the moist air of the winter, nothing some bleach spray didn't clear up mucho pronto.  Except for needing a new exterior paint job, it looks really nice right now!

Then I put an ad on Craigslist.  These fiberglass trailers have always been in demand, in part because they're so light to tow and also because there's no wood frame to dry rot.  According the the information on my ad, I posted it about 5 hours ago--and I've already had one lady come take a look and another guy texting me times we might meet.

I'm looking forward to having a new toy to play with!  And if I get anywhere near my asking price for my fiberglass trailer (I priced it to sell), that'll put a large dent in the purchase price of the bigger trailer.

Upgrading, baby!  From 13' to 20'.

No comments: