Monday, May 05, 2014

Almost Over, But Not Yet

Today after school I took the final exam for my fourth master's program class.  I couldn't believe how nervous I was going into it--physical sensations of nervousness, like increased heartrate and this strange something-is-on-my-back feeling.  I tried to talk myself out of it, even used logic on myself, but the nervousness lasted until I finally got to work.

Was allotted two hours, took 1:33.  I'm pretty confident that I did OK.

But the class isn't over yet.  Now I have a paper to write.  We have to critique the statistics in an article from an ornithological journal.  Yes, I'm serious.  At least I have a week to write it.

2 comments:

Jerry Doctor said...

"We have to critique the statistics in an article from an ornithological journal."

I suppose it's too obvious to make a comment about bird-brained professors.

Darren said...

The article is supposed to be *big* in statistics circles.