Friday, February 24, 2006

Just The Fours

I've been tagged. For those of you who want to know a little bit about me, this is your chance.


Four Jobs I’ve Had
Army Officer
Sales Coordinator (inside sales)
Manufacturing Manager
Math Teacher

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
Sky High
Patton
Crimson Tide
Ocean's 11 (Clooney/Pitt version)

Four Places I’ve Lived
California
New York state
Colorado Springs, Colorado
El Paso, Texas

Four TV Shows I Love
I don't watch TV anymore, except perhaps for World News Tonight.
I used to watch the Star Trek serieses (is that the correct plural), Friends, Scrubs, and others, but now? Nothing.

Four Places I’ve Vacationed
Baja California
Western Europe
British Columbia
Las Vegas

Four of My Favorite Foods
Pizza
Ice Cream
Roast Beef
Tacos

Four Blogs I Visit Daily
Instapundit
Joanne Jacobs
Newsalert
Little Green Footballs

Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
The Bahamas
London
Colorado Springs
On a ski slope

Four Bloggers I Now Tag

Polski
Coach Brown
EdWonk
Lillian Perry
(links for all of them are on the blogroll at left)


No comments: