Saturday, March 03, 2012

How To Spite The Gay Mafia

I'm no homophobe, but I also don't support the radical gay agenda. This kind of action is just silly to me:
Northeastern University said yesterday that a Chick-fil-A fast-food restaurant will not be coming to campus, after the college’s student government denounced the chain amid reports that it supports groups opposed to gay and lesbian rights.
You don't like Chick-fil-A? Don't eat there! Why do you think it's appropriate, though, not to allow others to eat there? Won't the market decide?

I like Instapundit's idea:
See, if the Chik-Fil-A folks were really smart they’d refuse to locate on gay-friendly campuses, and then those same student activists would be working to force them to open branches there and then lining up for Ice Dreams out of spite.
(By the way, I will not post any comment about homophobia, gay rights, what a horrible person I am, etc. We're not even going there, not in this post.)

2 comments:

Steve USMA '85 said...

If Northeastern saw how much income my kid's college makes from having Chick-Fil-A right on campus, the bean-counters would advise the Dean to ignore the student council.

Ellen K said...

My son's a manager for the company. It is a conservative company from the South. It's family and values oriented. But they also adhere to EEOC hiring practices and there have been all kinds of preferences represented at my son's store. You know, it's the chicken that matters, not who cooks it. BTW, their chicken biscuits are awesome.