Sunday, April 18, 2010

Trading The Bomb For The Lectern

Why not blast the doors open with a homemade bomb? That's what 60s radical William Ayers really wants to do anyway:

Bill Ayers and a University of Wyoming student are suing the school after it banned the former 1960s radical from speaking on campus.

Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in banning too many speakers. I just get mildly entertained when a guy like Ayers goes rushing to the very government he used to try to plant bombs against.

2 comments:

Mike Thiac said...

Gee...I wonder how Billy Ayers reacted when people protested Ann Coulter....was he upset about abuse of those rights of free expression....

Ellen K said...

Don't you remember when the Clintons gushed about how "now this is our army" in regards to the military? I shudder to think that now Hilary seems a reasonable alternative to what we have now.